MG-Rover.org Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Fresh oil and filter change 23rd June and some service history available. Plenty of receipts for past work, also has the Toyo tyres so favoured for this car (all with plenty of tread and the alloys are in good condition) 2 keys, handbook and V5 present, also HPI clear, never been an insurance write off etc.

Mot until Jan 2022, had 2 advisories for brakes at last mot which were addressed (receipts available)
Has had cambelt change and head gasket was done previously also.

Includes matching hardtop (Which was re-upholstered by the previous owner so in vgc)

No signs of rust, bodywork in good condition for the age, some paintwork damage on hard top and rear wing but would probably polish out.
At some point rear bumper has been replaced and wasn't lacquered.
Alternator belt does make a small noise when the car is first turned on, it was replaced at 76,000 miles and the noise stops quickly so my mechanic checked it, is happy it’s fine as it is and suggested leaving well alone. These are about the only bad things I can say about this car!

Drives nicely, easy fun car.

Only for sale due to growing vet bills taking priority over running a 2nd car, will be sad to see 'Val' go!

I really do need to sell which is why the car is priced sensibly at £1450 and I am open to sensible offers for a quick sale.

Reg is VO03 XGY for anyone needing it and the car is located in Iver near Heathrow

I’m not sure how to do photos on here but can send separately via WhatsApp or email

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Happy to reduce price and take a sensible offer as need to sell, I do also now have videos of the car available

1 - 2 of 2 Posts