MG-Rover.org Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
2001 MG ZS 180 2.5 V6 - Tax & MOT
This car is my personal car and so had been very well looked after, I trade in MG-Rover so no expense has been spared on this car. This is a reluctant sale and is only being sold due to needing a diesel car for towing.
Vital Information:
Year: 2001 (51 Reg)
Engine: 2.5 v6 Quad Cam
Milage: 92,000
Body: Saloon

Tax: End June 2012
Mot: September 2012

New Parts:
- Drilled & Groved brake disks Front & Back
- "Cone" Air-Filter & Oil Filters (OE One Included in Sale).
- Thermostat Housing and Auxillary Pipes.
- Top-End Gaskets (Both Inlet Manifolds, Injector "O" Rings etc)
- Recent Service (November 2011 @ 90,000 Miles)
- Upper Fuel Rails & Gaskets
- 2x VIS Motors
- Upper Inlet Manifold (VIS) @ 89,000 Miles (Cost £475)
- New CTS/Fan Control Switch
I believe the cambelts have been changed fairly recently, They all look very new and un-perished, When i bought the car i was told they had been changed at 70k However the seller had lost the proof of this (Reflected in Price).

Car Condition:
There are a few very minor marks on the car, a light scuff to the rear bumper thats hardly noticable, a mark on the back of the spoiler in the middle and a few very light scratches on the passenger rear door. I am going to give the car a good clean and will polish most of the marks out, I just want to be as honnest as possible.
The interior is the very saught after early "Monaco" Blue interior with the "Speckled" Center to the seats, These are in excelent condition and show only very very minor marks on the drivers bolster, which is usually 100x worse on these cars.
The dashboard etc is all in great condition with no damage/modifications etc.

Summary:
The car is great to drive, Very smooth performance and very precise handling, The car still feels very new to drive and isn't loose like many ZS of it's age. All of the common issues have been resolved already (Inlet Manifold, VIS Motors etc).
You will struggle to find a better example of an early (Much better built) ZS 180 Saloon.

The car is completely HPI Clean and has been looked after regardless of expense.

Collection/Payment:
The car is to be collected from TELFORD (TF2) And payment to be cash on collection within 7 days unless previously arranged, The car will remain listed on eBay until the car is gone or a non-refundable deposit is taken (£100).
I am a fully insured car trader so can give test drives if required and you can show a full valid UK Drivers license.
We usually accept Part Exchange on most of our vehicles.
Any Questions/Queries call Gavin on 07769 116033

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Bump, Buyer didn't turn up :( Car no longer on ebay but does now have Tax till the end of June 2012.

£1,000 Buy It Now ono, Part Exchange Welcome!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts