17's vs 18's

• 18"

Votes: 29 44.6%
  • 17"

Votes: 36 55.4%

18's or 17's

2K views 44 replies 22 participants last post by  CHRISZR_TD 
#1 ·
Iv had my eye on getting some 18's.... but a few peoples comments have made me slightly reconsider. Which should i get for my 216si bubble?

#13 ·
Stick with 17's. I think anything larger on the 200 just looks out of place. The ride will be crap and the handling will be funny all for an extra inch and your tyre changes will be more expensive.

If you get the right sort of alloys the 17's will look bob on especially when lowered. Don't sacrifice everything just for an inch.

#14 ·
ok iv been convinced... 17's is the way. Although now it screws up my choice of wheel!!!!!! :err: I was going to get Wolfrace Warriors, but they are dished (which i like) but in 17's would look small. My mates got a pair similar and they dont look like 17's!! I was thinking of getting Oz Titans, which go right to the edge........> WAT TO BUY?????? :indiff:

#15 ·
personally i would go for 18's as i have them myself on my zr and to tell you the truth the handling feels alot better considering the tyres are wider. and the price isnt much different it all depends on how much you spend. you can look on the web for buying tyres and then get them fitted. i have just had to pay £180 today on two new tyres with fitting and tracking. 18's all the way

#18 ·
yeh by looking at Liamm83's wheels... no offence... but they do not look like 17's. The 200 is a pretty big-ish car. 17's go nice on pugs and sax's but i think cos the size of the car n the style of wheel i wanna get i should get 18's!!

Im constantly changing my mind! :indiff:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.