MG-Rover.org Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi selling my old alloys that i had on my Ti,they could do with a refurb and 4 new tires,would look ace once sorted.Looking 100 quid.

·
Registered
952 Posts
£340 for 4 new tyres and for them to be re-furbed oh and wait for it...............................................................................................................refurbed with a polished mirror effect!

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
dj_rs said:
£340 for 4 new tyres and for them to be re-furbed oh and wait for it...............................................................................................................refurbed with a polished mirror effect!
Yer right me thinks you can get tires cheaper than that.
Sure why bother posting on here,let me see so when you try and sell somthing i will put your stuff down.

·
Registered
10,841 Posts
Looks nice! are all the tyres illegal or is there a bit of tread on them? :naughty:

What you getting instead?

regards

Stu C

·
Registered
952 Posts
WTF someone put you will be looking at £500 by the time you have had new tyres n had them ref-furbed. I try to promote your sale by putting it would merely cost £340 with a chrome look refurb and you get arsey?

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
dj_rs said:
WTF someone put you will be looking at £500 by the time you have had new tyres n had them ref-furbed. I try to promote your sale by putting it would merely cost £340 with a chrome look refurb and you get arsey?
Sorry mate i must have read it wrong,just a bit anoyed at the moment car not starting and stuff.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts