MG-Rover.org Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,
My wife has recently bought me a set of 14" alloys for my 25 (they were on Ebay size 6j x 14 part No RRC107270MNH) i have measured across the diameter of the wheels and they are 15"? she got them for a bargain price and they are brand new still wrapped in the box!
I am now trying to get some centre caps for them (i think they will be around 5" diameter looking at the wheels) does anyone have an idea where i can buy some? i live in Dumfries and Galloway (Southwest Scotland)
Cheers
Brian
Ps they are selling some more like mine on Ebay at the moment

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
25 Alloy wheels

Did you buy them from Brown and Gammons? If they are the ones I saw on Ebay a while back (they'e had several sets) 6 flat spoke style, they are Wolfrace Voodoo - any decent alloy wheel supplier should be able to get you the centre caps. They are official Rover accessories, my next door neighbour had aset put on his 25 a couple of years ago. 14" x 6"

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
MG ZR Blue said:
Did you buy them from Brown and Gammons? If they are the ones I saw on Ebay a while back (they'e had several sets) 6 flat spoke style, they are Wolfrace Voodoo - any decent alloy wheel supplier should be able to get you the centre caps. They are official Rover accessories, my next door neighbour had aset put on his 25 a couple of years ago. 14" x 6"
Hi,
Thanks for the info! yes they were from Brown and Gammons and they are the ones you mention, they are great alloys! and ideal for myself as i can fit normal sized tyres (i am retired due to ill health, so this keeps running costs down) also we live up a very rough farm track and i wouldn't fancy some of the low profile tyres chances of not getting damaged!
I will have a browse and see what i can come up with,if anyone else knows where they sell them i'm open to ideas.
Thanks again
Brian

1 - 3 of 3 Posts