MG-Rover.org Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
rover_25
445 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
135 BHP 220 SDI ECU FRAZZLED

DOES ANYONE KNOW WHERE FROM AND HOW MUCH ARE THEY?

I have been searching around for a while but just keep getting diesel tuning links and forums, want a standard one.

Cheers

·
Registered
3,699 Posts
i have a standard ecu and matching 5AS box. make me a serious offer. OR, make me a serious offer for a chipped + remapped ecu with matching 5AS. :)

·
Registered
21,962 Posts
DZL PWR said:
135 BHP 220 SDI ECU FRAZZLED

DOES ANYONE KNOW WHERE FROM AND HOW MUCH ARE THEY?

I have been searching around for a while but just keep getting diesel tuning links and forums, want a standard one.

Cheers
You want a frazzeled SDI ecu? What a strange request :dddc:

Your're best off getting a working one :lol:

Try your local scrappies, or B.O.B or Rimmers etc. Maybe even look on ebay, or take Ricc up on his kind offer.

Cheers
Skelo

·
Registered
rover_25
445 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Doesn't everyone just love a comedian.

ricc said:
i have a standard ecu and matching 5AS box. make me a serious offer. OR, make me a serious offer for a chipped + remapped ecu with matching 5AS. :)
Haven't got time to muck about, if you are offering to sell me one mate, tell me how much you want because i'm hoping to have sorted this out by the end of the day, maybe first thing tomorrow.

Cheers.

·
Registered
3,699 Posts
DZL PWR said:
What about my key fobs, will they still work?

i have a key fob for each Alarm ecu.... whichever you want ill have to hunt for the second fob.

if you want to use your existing fobs then yes you will need them reprogramming, but either way each set has a matching fob, possibly 2. cant remember where i have put them......

·
Registered
3,699 Posts
um nt to hand, theyre in the car..... which one do you want... the chipped ecu is on the car atm.......

you need the 5AS number too? what ya need an ecu number for ne way...

·
Registered
rover_25
445 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
ricc said:
um nt to hand, theyre in the car..... which one do you want... the chipped ecu is on the car atm.......

you need the 5AS number too? what ya need an ecu number for ne way...
Standard ECU

Scratch that for the minute, are these bosch ecu's from a bubble shape sdi, just wanna make sure these will run in my 96' mk3 sdi?

How soon could they be posted or picked up?

Do you have the second fobs?

·
Registered
3,699 Posts
you can pick them up imediately. the chipped one is from a 97 mk3 sdi, the standard one is from my 97 mk3 SDi.

would rather not post them if possible. i dont have much time to get to the post office etc. so would probably take longer. second fobs havent looked yet.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts