MG-Rover.org Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
mg_tf
Joined
·
1,648 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
driving my lovely mg tf home from college, what do i see?

a middle aged bold man top down in a pink nissan micra giving me a wave =)


.... =/
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
92 Posts
Cyer_ricki said:
driving my lovely mg tf home from college, what do i see?

a middle aged bold man top down in a pink nissan micra giving me a wave =)


.... =/
Did you mean bald or bold............. lol

Probably need to be the latter to drive that car!!!!!!!!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
128 Posts
I thought the new Nissan Micra was for people who wanted a Beetle but couldn't afford it....

Damn cheap insurance though.

I'm paying £1300 for the damn MG, which also trapped my hand as I was trying to take the roof off this morning!

It's like trying to train a god damn pup.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
27,269 Posts
HardCandy said:
I thought the new Nissan Micra was for people who wanted a Beetle but couldn't afford it....

Damn cheap insurance though.

I'm paying £1300 for the damn MG, which also trapped my hand as I was trying to take the roof off this morning!

It's like trying to train a god damn pup.
You have to be gentle with her, and she'll reward you with miles and miles of pleasure :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
128 Posts
I'm sure she will, once I manage to use the handbrake with one hand instead of two and tears of pain.

Why are they so high off the ground? And are they notoriously tough?!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
27,269 Posts
HardCandy said:
I'm sure she will, once I manage to use the handbrake with one hand instead of two and tears of pain.

Why are they so high off the ground? And are they notoriously tough?!
How do you mean? Without getting personal, how tall are you?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
27,269 Posts
It's posible the handbreadk is a bit tight, but I think you're right, a lot of your initial problems getting used to the car could be height related :)
 

·
Registered
mg_tf
Joined
·
1,648 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
HardCandy said:
I thought the new Nissan Micra was for people who wanted a Beetle but couldn't afford it....

Damn cheap insurance though.

I'm paying £1300 for the damn MG, which also trapped my hand as I was trying to take the roof off this morning!

It's like trying to train a god damn pup.
]]

£1300? ouch =(

yes i ment bald sorry! im bad at spelling! =p
 
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Top