MG-Rover.org Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The book says 10.2 s but the book also says 14.50 s for my old peugeot and as standard with another person timing i got it down to 11.38 s. So anybody timed there 0-60 in the same car?

Thanks
liam

·
Registered
84 Posts
I wouldnt pay attention to official 0-60's. According to parkers my friends saxo 1.4 furio should be faster. But I beat him every time in my 25...

He was soo ****** off when I beat him, he thinks that little tin cans the best thing since sliced bread and beforehand always took the mick for me having a rover.

Bloody saxos...

·
Registered
21 Posts
I wouldnt pay attention to official 0-60's. According to parkers my friends saxo 1.4 furio should be faster. But I beat him every time in my 25...

He was soo ****** off when I beat him, he thinks that little tin cans the best thing since sliced bread and beforehand always took the mick for me having a rover.

Bloody saxos...
the book says 8.3s for a metro GTI but I doubt mine was that quick... damn good at peein off Saxo's mind :)

·
Registered
162 Posts
i think it's done to a few things

extra weight in car,
extra mods
and the driver

i know when i had my 200 i was wiping the floor with saxos vts's

but on paper work there was no way i could do it,,, it really depends on the driver.(gear changes etc etc)

·
Registered
rover_600
156 Posts
lol saxos really are crap cars! anyone else agree? :D
Agree, i girl where i work has one and someone pulled out infronmt of her, she hit the car, and then withing the next 7 days, she went into the back of someone.....was the best lookin saxo i'd seen in a while after those events!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts